Sunday, April 27, 2008

hide your feeling..

have u ever felt that u r hiding ur feeling?hide the feeling that u r really hurt by someone or friends or family or stranger or anybody that u can think rite now that hurt u before?? I do..so many times but the payback is, they never do the same as I do..Frustrating..

i try my best to hide my feeling from them..all the negative feeling that i felt towards them..not by being silently but acting like nothing happened..hypocrite?? yes i am..if that the exact word that u can describe myself..becoz thats the only way that im not hurting anyone around me..

Is it so hard to say that u r hurt by he/she?

Must you keep silently that u r hurting by me?

Are you are so "valuable" so that I am the one who should ask u what I am done wrong and then begging for your forgiveness?

Why can u just explained that i am hurting u?

Is it so hard to make two way communication so that we can communicate well in the future?

Must you spread the rumors among others that I am hurting u?Why you dont tell me directly?

After here all that rumors, what did u expected i will do? being so terhegeh-hegeh seek for you and explain everything?


HELL NO!!!

I am not going to that AGAIN!! yes again..i done this once..and i feel so sorry for myself..granted?yes i am..i am not going to ask for your forgiveness..

hey, what do you think of yourself?? so good? so perfect? You are not an angel dude..

Friends that know me well, know what im gonna do..pretending!!
that way, i am hurting you back..silently..

OR

I am the one who is being so sensitive?

No comments: