Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my sister story #2 ..PELIK!!

ok..this is the sequel..

KAK Uda
made until separuh akhir and kalah and dia tidor sampai tengahari..kesian..but still dapat no 3..

the weired part is KAK Memi story..
me and my parents accompanying her to the interview session..she was asked to do the essay for her future planning..so, she did it with my father help..her ambitious is to become a chemical engineer..she wrote about this job of course..

on the interview day..

ACTUALLY THIS INTERVIEW SESSION IS FOR THE STUDENT WHO APPLIED TO BECOME A DOCTOR AND DENTIST!!MEDICAL FIELD!!

she was so frust but still had a chance..range pointer yang akan ditawarkan sambung belajar dalam bidang medic di INDONESIA and INDIA ni only 3.5-3.8..

tapi my sis dapat 3.83 for her final result and she was REJECTED..pelik kan??patutnya lebih lah bagus..even dapat 3.81 pon kena reject..!!

No comments: