Friday, March 14, 2008

Girls..dont do this to your fren..

i have a girl fren...once..but now i am not sure she still my friend or not..but when i meet her past few day,she look like still my fren..but i am really not sure..she is my best friends once..now..i am not sure..she is the person who said that frenship is everything..but only for the persons that exists in her life on that time..after separate different way, i think for her, there is no more frenship when u r not in the same path..but for me..once a friend, forever a friend..rite? i know and i have the confidence to say that becoz i already saw how she treated her old friend..when they calling her at nite to express their feeling, when they text her..she just ignored them..only sometimes when she felt bored and n want to talk to someone, she will response them..i dont think this is what we called friendship!!honestly, she contacted me when she has a problem..the,she will disappear and never contact me again until she face another problem!!i hate when she treated me that way!!and some times it feels like i want to do the same way that she do to her friend..the hurting part here, on my birthday day, she not even wish to me (and i never expect any wish from her),but she text me to ask about her ex!!wth!!

girl, if u think that everyone want to be fren with u..want to have u in their life..u r totally wrong!!ur attitude just proven that u r not deserved to have some one like ur ex!!for ur ex, i am really glad what u have done to her..but till now, she still did,t realiz it!!like i said..wth she think of her self..i felt so bad talking bad about my frens..but sometimes..there is a limit..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls, Im dont really know you, jez found ur URL somewhere in friendster.. Hee.. Back to this topic, I also had friend like this before.. I sent her about 10 sms, she only replied once.. She never contact me.. Till one day, she sms me and asking me how am I doing.. It's weird right.. I was quite happy knowing she still remember me.. But, the second msg is "aku nk mntk tlg neh.. aku btol2 xde duit skrg.. bleh pnjamkn aku x? 300 pn ok" .. That's when I know the reason she's looking for me.. Sad huh.. ;)