Friday, March 7, 2008

Aryssa going to school!!


This is my cousin. Her name is NURHANIS ARYSSA. She is 4 years old. Now, she already registered for TASKA. She is my closest cousin from my mother side. She is so becok! So noisy! But at school, she is the quietest student (only for a few days!). Sometimes her teacher will rotan her because she is so naughty now!! Haih.. Love to make friend with boys. So that she have so many boyfriends. Girlfriend? She doesn’t even remember their name! She lives with my Mak Tok and Tok Wan. She is Tok Wan bestfriend. But now, Hidayah (my late Pak Lang daughter) also stayed with my grandparent and she become so jealousy..hehehehe My mum said that she always bullying that little Hidayah (7 months). Poor Hidayah! Can’t wait to see them!! Miss them so much..=p

No comments: