Sunday, January 13, 2008

thing+thing+thing=shopping..hehehe

as the title above i think everyone can guest what i mean...
gurl=shopping
too many things to buy,but too small budget that i have...
hmmmmmm....
final sem ni terasa sangat kegawatannya...
ptptn baru masuk but my bank account display only 100 left..huahuahua
"where is the money?"
gone!!!!
i think i only buy a few new stuff such as nike sandle..hehehehe the one that i never dream before..comfort and make me easy to walk around the campus for my fnal year project analysis..not allowed in lab..=(
another stuff is my pants..i think every new semester i oly buy a pair of pants..i duno y only a pair???hmm then i will keep complaining that i have no pants!!and that make my boy sick and starring at me and said "kan dah suruh beli aritu maser ptptn masuk tapi degil!orang degil mmg mcm ni kan?" hahahahahah
this sem no new shirt..i already borink with all my shirt..waiting for my aunty calling me to inform that the shirt i booked from her friend is arrived..hmmmm just the cheapest one i think in my collection...but it is fine to wear arond the campus...no one will ask u how much is the price for the shirt u wear....
thats all for today..dunno what to write

No comments: