Saturday, May 8, 2010

symptoms

I am not feeling well past two days..seriously tired and feel like I am going to faint and i never faint in my life before like I didn't eat anything for a week! the kind of feel on your first day of fasting...!for me...

It is hard for me to breath..honestly I feel so exhausted..I feel not enough oxygen and my head is spinning around..to make it worse, I had diarrhea..(-_-")

These symptoms going on and on for two days and a half minus the going-to-toilet-so-often part..
I talk to Eve and she said she experienced it before..
and she said don't stressed!!!

IS IT ONLY STRESS??

I personally don't think so..

I talked to Mak Bonda too..she asked why I didn't show up at office yesterday and I explained to her..
She said it is normal if you having these kind of symptoms while your 'good friend' visit..
It is the process of cleaning up your system..
IS IT ONLY CLEANING PROCESS??

I don't think so..

What do you think??

~~~~~~~sigh~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Indar Rahini said...

probably u r anemic kot.. due to excessive blood loss during ur menses. all the lethargy ( tiredness) , syncope ( fainting) and giddiness symptoms are the common manifestation of anemia. since there are less hemoglobin(s) to help in the 02 transportation. and prolly the diarrhea makes it worse, as am sure u r dehydrated by it as well. go see ur doc la, maybe he can do a blood test ke ape, just to make sure. they can give you iron tablet and oral rehydration salt as well, just in case if u really need it ;)

qyla said...

Ok..maybe next week baru nak p jumpa doc..these week im dying already with visit and due data yada yada yada..

anything, i'll post later..thank dear!!!!!:D