Monday, May 24, 2010

My need

I need a new handbag!!!
as desperately need!!!
seriously, I really need a new handbag..
did I mentioned I need new handbag??

Arggghhh...
I don't have any particular design of bag that I want..
But I really badly want sling bag quite long time ago..
So, sling bag can be the first choice..
yet, I need space..
so maybe I need to find sling bag with not so big space..
just enough for me to dump my things and his things inside..

No particular design and color  really a major problems..
Both my unties got a handbag with so many colors and I kinda like them though..
but...I don't know...

A few brands linger in my mind...
Esprit, Mango, Carlo Rino, Roxy, Billabong..
the very last choice will be Sembonia and Padini..
Their price within my budget..
I don't need expensive bag but brand is matter..heheheh hope there will be discount some more..
lets pray hard on that!!!

we'll see how it goes when I really go to hunt my handbag!!

Oh, and I just need ONE..
hihihihi 

1 comment:

sHe said...

mega sales on june!