Monday, May 10, 2010

Salad and Rayyan

I dislike veggies..
I do not know why yet i don't really care..
But, yesterday is buang tebiat...

Went out with Ain and En.Kanda to meet Rafi and his wife Sue with little baby Rayyan..
Rayyan is nearly 2 months old!!!
So, cute, fragile, smell nice except when he poo poo while we were about to have supper
But he cried so loud for his age and I kinda panic when I heard his crying...hahahah
nampak sangat belum bersedia ke arah itu :p

We went to Breeks again at Gurney to have dinner for Sue and Rafi while it is supper for us..
Flip the menu back and forth I seriously dunno what to eat so I end up suggest to E.Kanda that we will share our supper..
andddddddd.....
I ordered SALAD!!!!!

Seriously I dunno what the hell am I thinking by ordering Salad????
Its a beef salad..
When I think again, I ordered that because of the beef...not the salad and the picture is so yummy on the menu book..haish

When the salad arrived, I was like starring at my plate and eat the beef first...
Then I tried the veggies since it is a condition from En.Kanda..
I really taste the veggie thoroughly this time..
why??
because i want to remember why I dislike veggies so much at the first place..

For me, it is not about the taste..but its about the texture..
the texture of the veggies in my mouth is so weird..
it is so light and tasteless and bla bla bla..

Conclusion,
I try my best to love veggies but I am just not...hihihi


p/s: I am still waiting for the picture to be upload..I'll put soon....




No comments: