Friday, May 14, 2010

Double standard

I don't think anybody like double standard or treated like there is a double standard..
I don't like it either..
Lets just talk about very simple thing that happened in my university life..
kalau nak cakap dari zaman sekolah rendah ntah bila abes entry nie..

As a student, undergraduate postgraduate post doctoral as long as you are a student I don't see the purpose of double standard..
no matter where you from and what you want to do..
past is past..
important is the present..
and how you perform and delivered is matter..

graduate from not so popular university never made me shame of myself..
though, I'd rather proud..
I daresay that the lesson I learned there together with the technologies provided is really updated..

I think practical lesson is more effective rather than taking exam and theories..
I THINK..
but some people don't think so..

whatever..

No comments: