Tuesday, July 22, 2008

demolishing and repairing!!

haiyaaaa...my home now turn upside down especially in the kitchen area...my mum decided to do a small renovation at my house bumbung!!!sebab bocor and cause cracked at the plaster ceiling..to repair, all the workers have to remove the older plaster ceiling and bunbung!
so, mcm terbuka lah ceiling kat dapur tu..sgt panas and dont have to cook until all the worked done!!=p unfortunately, mknn my mum beli harini tak sedap..manis..huhuhu

i hate the demolishing and removing part sebab sgt bising!!and now..my laptop has run out of batery and the plug is not worked well!!i dont know y???? im surfing from my brother room since he moved to stay at rumah sewa and evrything seems like to collapse!!!

and....

i run for my life..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: