Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beware of Maxis Postpaid

I hate to say this but i had to..

MAXIS POSTPAID SERVICE IS THE WORSE!!!

Don't change to postpaid service..prepaid still acceptable but say NO to postpaid..don't change your plan!!

My family and I used the Maxis postpaid family plan which are:

  1. The most expensive compared to other family line..i just knew after we already 6months using it
  2. Maxis not total up all your bill through out the months. They will 'save' some that will make you have heart attack instantly!!WTF. Let me explain more, my dad paid maxis bill every months without any missed. But all of sudden, our line is barred. My dad wonder why and went to Maxis center. They said our bill is still have RM1000++ left!!My dad was so shocked and asking why??HE paid every months. And that stupid maxis worker said, THEY FORGOT TO INSERT INTERNATIONAL CALL INTO THE BILL FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS SOMETHING..AGAIN..WTF!! are they assuming that everybody using the postpaid is rich and have no financial problem and can pay the bill straight away??

Shame on MAXIS. Such a big company do that stupid and reckless and careless and burdened the customer??is this what the stabil and big company offer what so called good service???go to hell!!!

I am using the celcom number temporarily. I'll keep my old number and converted it to other line or change it to prepaid back..never ever used maxis postpaid. If u still insist, do asking them to check you exact total bill every months..because they dont know how to do their work so let us tell them how. 

CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT kan???


No comments: